Bruce Wayne is a billionaire philanthropist who is also secretly the vigilante Batman and a founding member of the Justice League. He is the partner of Jason Todd/Robin, and the adoptive father and former partner of Dick Grayson/Robin.
Becoming Batman Edit
Bruce was born to wealthy parents Thomas and Martha Wayne. At some point they were killed which caused Bruce to create the vigilante persona of Batman, fighting crime and protecting Gotham from various villains like Joker, Penguin and Riddler. At some point, he became a founding member of the Justice League.
Taking Dick In Edit
In around 2002, Bruce attended Haly's Circus where he saw The Flying Graysons perform. When their act was sabotaged and the parents were killed, Bruce took in their son Dick Grayson. Dick joined Bruce in his vigilante pursuits as his partner "Robin." Dick, however, began to think that Bruce's methods were out of hand, and he left in 2017 to become a police officer in Detroit. .
Another Robin Edit
Fake reality Edit
Trigon later sent Dick into dream world where Bruce decided to kill his archenemy the Joker who murdered Gotham police commissioner Jim Gordon and lois. Dick was recruited by a wheelchair bound Jason Todd to convince not to.
Dick arrived in Gotham to discover Bruce had thrown the Joker off of a roof.
- Peak human physical condition: Bruce Wayne's body is at the peak of human condition. He has displayed peak human strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and endurance because of his extensive training. Bruce has been shown jumping off buildings and performing feats that are nigh superhuman.
- Master Hand-to-hand combat/Martial artist: Bruce is an extremely skilled martial artist due to a lifetime of training crime-fighting. His skills allows him to take down large groups simultaneously, all while not using any lethal force. Aside from his own prowess he has trained Dick and Jason in formidable fighters in a relative short period of time.
- Master Marksman: Bruce is able to throw batarangs with uncanny precision.
- Master Acrobat: Bruce is able to move gracefully over buildings.
- Indomitable will: Guided by a code of ethics Bruce is almost unstoppable in his crussade on crime. As Dick pointed out when Bruce puts his mind on something he does not stop.
- Intimidation: Bruce has turned himself into a terror for the criminal underworld. Dick's appearance was allready enough to think that Batman would show up and caused the criminals to brace their weapons and scan their surroundings, completely ignoring Dick as they knew Batman was a far greater threat.
- Batsuit: Bruce wears a protective suit with the features of a bat while fighting crime.
- Batarang: Sharp projectiles Bruce uses to non-lethally dispatch or execute his enemies.
- Batrope:Appears in his utility belt,Batman used it for scaling buildings and ensnaring targets
- Batmobile: Batman using Batmobile to move around in Gotham City
- "Titans" (voice)
- "Hawk and Dove" (mentioned)
- "Origins" (flashbacks)
- "Together" (mentioned)
- "Jason Todd" (mentioned)
- "Asylum" (mentioned)
- "Donna Troy" (mentioned)
- "Dick Grayson" (fake reality)
- Although it was only seen in darkness, the Batsuit in this series appears to be similar to the Batsuit from the 2013 video game, Batman: Arkham Origins, which was called the most realistic version of Batman's iconic costume by Discovery Canada.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the DC comics, Batman is the secret identity of billionaire Bruce Wayne, who took Dick Grayson in as his ward after his parents' death. Batman's first appearance in the comics was Detective Comics #27 (May, 1939).
- ↑ Hatem, Richard, Johns, Geoff, Mukerjee, Marisha, Walker, Greg (writers) & Sullivan, Kevin Rodney (director) (October 26, 2018). "Origins". Titans. Season 1. Episode 3. DC Universe.
- ↑ Goldsman, Akiva (writer) & Anderson, Brad (director) (October 19, 2018). "Hawk and Dove". Titans. Season 1. Episode 2. DC Universe.
- ↑ Goldsman, Akiva, Johns, Geoff, Berlanti, Greg (writers) & Anderson, Brad (director) (October 12, 2018). "Titans". Titans. Season 1. Episode 1. DC Universe.
- ↑ Hatem, Richard, Thomas, Jeffrey David (writers) & Banker, Carol (director) (November 16, 2018). "Jason Todd". Titans. Season 1. Episode 6. DC Universe.
- ↑ Fully operational Batman BAT-SUIT! Discovery Canada. Desember 7 2016